- The Council of Representatives is elected by members for a period of four years.
- The Council of Representatives elects Amir-e-Jamaat.
- The Central Advisory Council comprises 18 members elected by the Council of Representatives and one Secretary General, ex–officio.
- Amir-e-Jamaat appoints Vice President, Secretary General and Secretaries in consultation with the Central Advisory Council.
- Zonal Amirs are appointed by Amir-e-Jamaat in consultation with the Advisory Councils of respective zones, keeping in mind the opinions of the members of the zone and the interest of the Jamaat.
- Zonal Advisory Councils are elected by the members of the respective zones.
- Local Amirs are appointed by Amir-e-Jamaat, keeping in mind the views of the members of the respective locations, the opinion of the zonal Amir and interest of the Jamaat.
- Amir-e-Jamaat makes the regulations for District and Area Organisation set-up in consultation with the Central Advisory Council in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution of the Jamaat. District and Area Organisers are appointed by Amir-e-Jamaat in consultation with Zonal Advisory Councils and Zonal Amirs.