On behalf of Islamic Foundation Trust (IFT) 6 news books were released in 36th Chennai Book Fair Auditorium on the evening of 14th January 2013.
The function started with the recitation of Holy Quran by Moulvi Muzammil. K. Jalaludeen Joint Secretary of IFT welcomed the guest and General Secretary H. Abdur Raqeeb chaired the function. Followed with 6 new books releasing function commenced:
- CHINNA CHINNA MINNALKAL (Book on morality) – Written by Sirajul Hasan
- ITHAYAM THIRUNTHA (Medicine for the purification of heart) – Written by Sirajul Hasan
- ISLAMUM INGITHAMUM (Islam and social behavior) – Written by Moulavi Nooh Mahlari
- ANBULLA… (My Dear…) – Written by Sirajul Hasan
(This book is compilation of open letters written by Sirajul Hasan (Editor-in-charge of Samarasam magazine) addressed to Actors Mr. Rajinikanth, Mr. Vijayakath, Cine Director Mr. Mani Rathnam, Musician Mr. A.R. Rahman, Editor of Thuglak magazine Mr.Cho and Editor of Kalgi Magazine)
- MANAM VEESUM MANICHORKAL (Explanation for selected Ahadith) – Written by As-shaikh Mihaj Islahi
- FIQHUS SUNNAH VOL.2 by SHEIK SAID SABIQ – (Tamil translation by Moulvi Nooh Mahlari)
Janab Syed Abdul Kadir, Mr. Ahmed Mariacar Professor -The New College, Moulvi Khan Baqavi, Dr. Sudesi from Baktavatchalam college, Mr. Mariappan- Diretor Doordarshan spoke on the occasion.
Concluding speech was delivered by Dr. K.V.S. Habeeb Mohamed.