The Women’s Wing of Jamaat-e-Islami Hind (JIH) is convening a Press Conference on Wednesday, 17th Feb 2021 at 12:00 noon at the Press Club of India, New Delhi, for introducing the nationwide 10-day campaign ‘STRONG FAMILY STRONG SOCIETY’ and interacting with the media on related topics. The campaign will start from Friday, 19th Feb 2021.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE CAMPAIGN
- To create general awareness that the strength and success of society depends upon the strength and peace that prevails in each home.
- To warn people on the dangers of the pursuit of happiness and peace outside marriage and the importance of morality as the guiding rule in human relationships.
- To educate on the duties of every member in family in establishing peace and justice and creating a suitable environment to nurture future generations and protect the rights and respect the old and weak.
- To bring into public discussion the common family values in every culture.
- Date : Wednesday, 17th Feb. 2021,
- Time : 12:00 Noon
- Venue : Press Club of India, 1 Raisina Road, New Delhi-01
Followed by high tea.
Media persons are requested to come to cover the same and oblige.
The Press conference will be live on: https://www.facebook.com/JIHMarkaz