In the implementation of Policy and Program, following directive principles will guide the workers:
- Dawah and Indian Society would be the primary focus of efforts.
- Next in priority are Islamic society, organization, Tarbiyah and community’s protection and development.
- Due importance would be accorded to women, children and youth, to educate them and involve them in efforts of reform.
- Our adherents would maintain living presence in their field of work.
- Everyone is expected to regularly invest time and efforts in implementing the plans made.