New Delhi, Aug. 7, 2015: Jamaat-e-Islami Hind has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that took place outside the mosque in the city of Asir in Saudi Arabia and said that it is a conspiracy hatched by anti-Islam forces.
In a statement to the press, Vice-President of Jamaat-e-Islami Hind, Nusrat Ali, said that so far Saudi Arabia was spared of the violence and turmoil in the Middle East. However a spate of violent incidents seems to engulf it too like other countries into the cycle of terror and insecurity, which has caused great anxiety and apprehension in Muslims. This anxiety has been compounded because of the presence of the two Holy mosques inside Saudi Arabia.
Vice-President JIH – Nusrat Ali drew the attention of the Saudi government to carry out a high level investigation into the attack so the perpetrators of the crime and their master-minds are exposed. He also emphasized that the government of Saudi Arabia must ensure that peace and stability prevail in the entire kingdom and that the Saudis take the necessary steps to contain the divisive forces.
He offered his prayers for the martyrs and wished a speedy recovery to the injured.